Tax representation

A citizen of another member state active in business with no permanent place of business in Estonia has to determine a tax representative when registering as a VAT payer.

We offer the services of tax representative in cooperation with law firm CASUS and the Estonian Taxpayers Association and help citizens of other member states to acquire a VAT number.


Ask for offer

Fill the contact form or contact with CEO